PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data Protection Policy notice for personal data (“Notice”) is issued to all our valued customers and friends of Panacea Touch International LLP (“us”, “we”, “our” or “ours”), pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
We at Panacea Touch International LLP take our responsibilities under Singapore’s PDPA seriously. We also recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
During your course of dealing with us, we may have, and / or will collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for purposes, including, to communicate with you, provide products and/or services to you, respond to your enquiries or complaints, provide you with information and/or updates on products, services and/or promotions offered by us and other purposes required to operate and maintain our business as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy (collectively referred to as “Purposes”).
In order to conduct our business operations more smoothly, we may also be disclosing the personal data you have provided to us to our third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes.
It is necessary for us to collect and to retain your personal data. If you do not provide us with your personal data, or do not consent with this Notice or our Personal Data Protection Policy, we will not be able to effectively provide products and/or services to you, if at all.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. You have the right to request for access to, to request for a copy of and to request to update or correct your personal data held by us. You have the right at any time to request us to limit the processing and use of your personal data. (for example, requesting us to stop sending you any marketing and promotional materials or contacting you for marketing purposes).
Your written request should be addressed to:
Data Protection Officer
Panacea Touch International LLP
Email : PanaceaTouchIntl@gmail.com
By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data in accordance with this Notice. We will also take it that all personal data provided by you is accurate and complete and that none of it is misleading or out of date. You will promptly update us in the event of any change to your personal data.
We reserve the right to update and amend this Notice and our Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any amendments to this Personal Data Protection Notice or our Personal Data Protection Policy via announcements on our website or other appropriate means. If we amend this Personal Data Protection Notice or our Personal Data Protection Policy, the amendment will only apply to personal data collected after we have posted the revised Personal Data Protection Notice or Personal Data Protection Policy.
1. Purpose of Collection
To carry out identity checks
Communicate on purpose relating to the jewellery industry
To provide product recommendations
To provide on-going services and respond to your inquiries or instructions
To improve our relationship with you
2. Disclosure of Personal Data 2.1. To service providers to obtain quotation and placement of products as requested by you
3. Security and Storage 3.1. Your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which is used 3.2. Any unused information will be disposed of securely and paper copies will be shredded 3.3. Your information disclosed to us can only be accessed by authorised servicers 3.4. Your information held on computers and computer systems is protected by secure passwords 3.5. Your information may also be accessed by our IT companies for maintenance and administration
4. Withdrawing consent the collection, use and disclosure of personal data 4.1. You may withdraw this consent for use to collect, use, or disclose your data by giving us reasonable notice 4.2. If you withdraw your consent for us to use the data, this will affect our ability to provide you with the products and services that you have asked for or have with us
5. Access and Correction Rights 5.1. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected 5.2. If you request this information, you are required to submit your request in writing to us
6. Confidentiality 6.1. We will treat your personal information as private and confidential. We would like to bring to your attention our obligations to disclose information in the following four exceptional cases permitted by law, and other situations set out below. These are: 6.1.1. Where we are legally compelled to do so 6.1.2. Where there is a duty to the public to disclose 6.1.3. Where the disclosure is required to protect our interest 6.1.4. Where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent.